Raspberry Pi retro-gaming
Excel office pool formulas
- Duke, MSU 1-2 in first regular season Top 25
- Kiper & McShay: Picking the CFP field
- Jay Cutler has chance to rewrite career narrative with happy ending
- Panthers' Cam dilemma: Balance between running and preservation
- Running to remember: Thousands take part in emotion-filled Vegas marathon
- Going out on top: Astros OF Beltran retires
- Source: Trump intervenes to help UCLA trio
- LeBron: Smith talk meant to troll Phil Jackson
- McGregor not sorry for Bellator 187 melee
- Unlucky seven: Eliminator cuts Irish, six others from playoff race
- The fatal flaw that will stymie CFP contenders
- Giants are officially in race for No. 1 overall pick in 2018
- Barnwell: Nine contenders, six spots, and one wide-open NFC playoff field
- Inside Bruce Pearl's up-and-down opening weekend
- Looking back at Aaron Judge's greatest hits
Arlington- Memorial Day tribute
Patriotic tribute to troops
Some gave all; Memorial Day tribute
- Priest Responds To Gang Members' 'Lethal Absence Of Hope' With Jobs, And LoveHomeboy Industries founder Father Greg Boyle has spent 30 years working in LA with gang members and young people transitioning out of prison. His new book is Barking to the Choir.
- Security Firm Says Extremely Creepy Mask Cracks iPhone X's Face IDA video shows the Vietnam-based Bkav apparently bypassing the feature. Apple has touted the function as secure since it was unveiled in September.
- What Makes Wagyu Beef Smell So Good? Science ExplainsThe Japanese beef is considered a luxury, with plenty of fat and its super-soft texture. New evidence could explain what's behind its sweet smell.
- Trump In Asia: A 'Rebalance' Toward TradeThe Trump administration's engagement with Asia has matched the Obama administration's. What's changed are the priorities: elevating commercial issues to equal or higher priority than security issues.
- McConnell Calls On Roy Moore To 'Step Aside'Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he believed the allegations against the GOP Senate candidate, which Moore denies. McConnell previously said he should withdraw "if" the claims were true.
- Hate Crimes Up In 2016, FBI Statistics ShowFBI statistics released Monday show that the number of hate crimes reported last year rose by nearly 5 percent compared to the previous year.